Friday, October 30, 2015

Friday Fricassee

Not a ton to share today -- it's been a busy morning.  Some things:

1.  The 24 winners of ON THE BLOCK will be notified by email on MONDAY, NOVEMBER 2.  If you do not receive an email from me (facelesswords(at)gmail.com), then you are not a winner.  Advice: make sure I'm in your address book, to avoid the nasty spam monsters.

2.  The 24 winning entries will post on FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 6.  That's ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!  Critiquing may begin immediately.  (I will post all the guidelines next week.)

3.  ON THE BLOCK will take place on TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 10.  Each entry will go live for 10 minutes, and you'll know ahead of time when everything's going to post, so you'll be able to keep an eye on your favorites.

That's the big stuff!  The "me" stuff is that I've got 8 more chapters on this round of revisions.  (Which is why you haven't seen me much--I've been deep in a revision hole, so that I could meet my self-imposed deadline.  Which happens to be Monday.)

All right, then!  Spread the word about ON THE BLOCK -- it's going to be a fun ride!  (Also, I'll be live-tweeting on Tuesday, so that'll be fun, too.)

Have a glorious weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment