Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Winners for Baby Slushpile

Winning numbers have been drawn for Baby Slushpile and the owners have all been emailed their entry numbers.

If you didn't get an email, I'm sorry; that means your ticket number wasn't selected.

Here is the complete list, so you may double check:
  • JSG94ZA8 as ENTRY #1

  • YDVXNVT9 as ENTRY #2

  • FEQ9DPJJ as ENTRY #3

  • AYOCLXHB as ENTRY #4

  • CN4VMBLU as ENTRY #5

  • DFERTHQO as ENTRY #6

  • GY156PFM as ENTRY #7

  • 8UGX1Z9I as ENTRY #8

  • YEW7QATC as ENTRY #9

  • IKRZPKJU as ENTRY #10

  • OUN52I3D as ENTRY #11

  • NHGY32CT as ENTRY #12

  • IJL5VFTC as ENTRY #13

  • F5Q9MFJA as ENTRY #14

  • ATW1G69U as ENTRY #15

  • 8CYT1DJQ as ENTRY #16

  • TRQKQW8E as ENTRY #17

  • A5IVACRY as ENTRY #18

  • LQVB1UT1 as ENTRY #19

  • 3SD9MGXR as ENTRY #20
The alternates are:

  • T4C3QA6V as ENTRY #ALT-1

8 comments:

  1. Boo for me, but yay for all those chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, didn't get chosen either, but this was only my second time submitting to one of your contests, so I will definitely be back! Can't wait to see all 20 entries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was lucky today and got selected! Now, to await my destruction at the hands of the internets. Sorry for those of you that didn't get in, I'm sure many of you were deserving.

    Good luck everyone who did make it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some crazy long numbers!
    Not my lucky day either.
    Interested to see the entries, still.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not that anything from A is spam, but don't forget to check your spam folders.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also was not chosen but would like to read and critique. I can't figure out how. Help!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all who got in, and sorry to all who didn't.

    I'm in too - I know it was a lottery, but somehow I'm still surprised. :S I'm raising my shields, but I know you'll all have fantastic advice.

    @Jan: they haven't been posted yet. They'll all be posted up on Monday, I think. You can read and critique then by leaving a comment on each post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Email? I didn't even get the original email with my number so I could double-check. -_-

    Computers. I swear ...

    ReplyDelete