Monday, March 19, 2012

Winners for Public Slushpile

Winning numbers have been drawn for Public Slushpile and the owners have all been emailed their entry numbers.

If you didn't get an email, I'm sorry- that means your ticket number wasn't selected.

Here is the complete list, so you may double check:
  • EGQ421OZ as ENTRY #1
  • JGKQO3V9 as ENTRY #2
  • H83SILJI as ENTRY #3
  • 79WFMU6Z as ENTRY #4
  • DB61Q9CK as ENTRY #5
  • V4MAHJSY as ENTRY #6
  • C2HU75E5 as ENTRY #7
  • 2V46RD7D as ENTRY #8
  • Y0OXFX2F as ENTRY #9
  • QSGT70OT as ENTRY #10
  • FLR2K4A5 as ENTRY #11
  • ZJ0UB10T as ENTRY #12
  • 2F4T2XOL as ENTRY #13
  • 488810JX as ENTRY #14
  • JV983X8P as ENTRY #15
  • NM4X2AVT as ENTRY #16
  • 9MPMEWPQ as ENTRY #17
  • PZPFM05I as ENTRY #18
  • WX5Z4UHY as ENTRY #19
  • 2RYYMBHJ as ENTRY #20
  • S5H58HOE as ENTRY #21
  • 8P72PUX8 as ENTRY #22
  • 47NIO3ZJ as ENTRY #23
  • MGJ2HNSZ as ENTRY #24
  • V52GDN3S as ENTRY #25
The alternates are:
  • 9FW4P9UK as ENTRY #ALT-1

7 comments:

  1. Yes, I'm in! I was freaking out when I got the email, and now I'm scared to see what others will think! Haha, hoping for the best :) Thanks for this awesome opportunity! By the way, when will the voting/commenting start?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I knew it wouldn't matter what I submitted. Nada!

    Congrats on those who got their submission drawn. ^_^ Now to see what they were.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missed out on being selected again. Evil bot. Congrats to everyone who gets this awesome chance. Can't wait to see them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh. I never get picked. But I'm still happy for all those who did :) Just wondering, Authoress, about how many entries do you usually get for these contests?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It always differs, Marie. This time it was close to 150.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOT! I got in! thanks so much for another great opportunity to get some feedback :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know I'm really stupid for asking, but I just got amazing critiques on my query, after I got accepted (so happy :) ) into this contest. Is there a way I can send in my edited query instead of the one I submitted? I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. If it's not possible, then it's all right :) Thanks for this wonderful opportunity!

    ReplyDelete