Monday, March 15, 2010

Slight Secret Agent SNAFU

Due to circumstances beyond human control (i.e., no Internet connection), our Secret Agent was unable to complete all 50 critiques in time. We will have our Unveiling and the announcing of winners on Wednesday instead of our normal Monday.

Funny, isn't it, how life almost stops when we can't connect? Hard to remember a time in my life when I wasn't hooked up with the rest of the world at the click of a mouse.

At any rate, my apologies! It's just one of those things.

I'll try to be super entertaining in the meantime.

Or not...

7 comments:

  1. Waiting. It's what we do.

    We had a power outage recently and I cleaned my house. I remember thinking, I should do this more often. But then I found some paper and a pencil . . .

    Hope she's back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @Sheila...you're absolutely right. If a community of writers cannot wait, we're really not fulfilling a part of our job description, are we?

    Thanks for the heads up, Authoress. And if you are too busy typing away madly, I'm sure we can entertain ourselves until the SA gets back on track. No pressure to be super entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why don't the internet gods understand?!?! :-) Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These things happen. I'm impressed the usual turn-around seems to be a week. :)

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just thinking the other day how I had email in college, but just barely - and no social networking. What did I do???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will the secret agent still be able to post comments on all entries? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This blog is really informative and also if you want more information on Cybersecurity Services Provider them this source is really helpful

    ReplyDelete